Spring is here! Springtime is the season of rebirth, rejuvenation, renewal, and regrowth. This season is not just about nature but also new creative ideas, redirection, and refreshing oneself. Spring season also calls for change in how we dress and accessorize our look. For beard bearing guys, have you thought about changing up their beard style to enhance your look? Have you given any consideration whether to trim up your winter mane to a shadow or shave your head bald and rock a long full man mane? Springtime can be a great time to enhance your look. Some men decide to change their beard style whether that change is the length or shape. Whatever look you decide to do this spring season, make sure it is fresh and bold. By the way, the beard loving ladies might appreciate the new look too! Transforming the same old mundane man mane to an eye catching, jaw dropping double take at the gym, work, or market place might be just what you need to ramp up your swagger. What could be more confidence boosting than a compliment from your buddy’s or ladies noticing your new look both in dress and grooming.
When thinking about what look you might want to try for your springtime transformation, consider the following:
- Do what feels comfortable to you. Will trimming my beard or changing my beard style fit me? If you’re not uncomfortable with change or trying something new, you may find switching up your beard style is just the change you need to enhance your spring season style.
- Will changing up my style require low or high grooming maintenance? The change in beard style could slightly impact your maintenance; time, products, and money. For example, shorter styles may require more frequent appointments with the barber. Longer styles may require additional products for washing, conditioning, and growth.
- The change is not irreversible. If you find that you don’t like the change, don’t worry. It’s just hair and it will grow back.
- If you live in heavy pollinated areas, make sure you keep you beard clean and free of particles. By doing so, you can avoid the dryness and heaviness the dirt and particles add to your beard.
- If you increase your outdoors physical activity, drink plenty of water. Hydration is important for your entire body including your beard. A dry, brittle, and flaky beard is far from sexy. Proper hydration is key to supplying moisture to our skin and hair follicles.
The grass will be greener, the birds will be singing, and the flower will be blooming. As we enjoy the beautiful spring season with the change in climate and nature and all the fun activities one can do, consider not only your wardrobe but how to make your beard style more fresh and fun.